The next JCCWA sporting event is scheduled for Tuesday 21-03-2023 at the Carco Wanneroo Raceway. The format will be similar to the last track day. The event will be styled on Super Sprint with timing results based on Regularity.
• Gates open shortly after 7 am
• Scrutineering and registration from 7.30 am
• Driver briefing 8.15 am
• Familiarisation laps starting at 8.30 am (dependent upon number of first time participants)
• Sessions will comprise 1 warm up lap, 3 timed laps and one cool down lap.
• Cars in small groups will signalled onto the circuit one at a time at regular intervals giving each driver a clear circuit for the timed laps. This allows drivers to focus on consistency.
• Sessions will continue until the driver’s or cars are worn out or the time expires.
All entrants are asked to register for the event as soon as possible. Numbers will be limited to 30 participants so register early to avoid disappointment. Registration and payment can be made by clicking on the Green Register Button below.
The entry form, day licence application and disclaimer forms must also be downloaded, filled in, signed and ready to hand in on the day.
Click on Track Documents to download these forms. This will assist the organisers in commencing track activity on time. Also click on Information to download important reminders for the track day.
Driver’s apparel –
• Long sleeved shirt and long trousers (or slacks for the ladies) – preferably cotton
• Closed shoes.
• Helmets are available for hire at the track at a cost of $22 per helmet and hair cover.
All cars will be scrutineered prior to the event. It is the driver’s responsibility to present his / her car in roadworthy condition. All loose items must be removed from the car. Licenced or unlicenced cars which are not deemed to be safe will not be allowed to participate.
No timing devices of any kind will be allowed in the vehicle other than the Dorian timers supplied on the day. No pit wall or radio or phone communications to or from the driver will be allowed.
The entry cost per driver is $130 for JCCWA members and $170 for none JCCWA members. ATM facilities are not available at the track.
Payment to be made online following registration
A light lunch will be available at no cost to participants and officials. This will be served from midday.
Licences and cost.
AASA day licences are available for $25. These are compulsory if you do not have a valid CAMS or AASA licence.
DO NOT FORGET TO BRING ALL COMPLETED FORMS & LICENCE, IF YOU HAVE ONE, TO PRESENT ON THE DAY.