JCCWA-Track Day Tuesday 4th July 2023.
The next JCCWA sporting event for 2023 is now scheduled for Tuesday 4th July at the Carco Wanneroo Raceway. The format will be the same as the last track day. The event will be styled on Super Sprint with timing results based on Regularity.
• Gates open shortly after 7 am
• Scrutineering and registration from 7.30 am
• Driver briefing 8.15 am
• Familiarisation laps starting at 8.30 am (dependent upon number of first-time participants)
• Sessions will comprise 1 warm up lap, 3 timed laps and one cool down lap.
• Cars in small groups will signalled onto the circuit one at a time at regular intervals giving each driver a clear circuit for the timed laps. This allows drivers to focus on consistency.
• Sessions will continue until the driver’s or cars are worn out or the time expires.
See more at the attached link